This excellent Office 2010 course will get you up to speed with this outstanding software suite. Designed for those with some experience with Office 2007, this course will show you what you need to know to get up to speed and quickly take full advantage of overlapping features found across the applications of Office 2010. The course has been created by an expert instructor with years of experience, as you can imagine, you will be given an abundance of insider knowledge and tips.
This Office 2010 course will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- Study the new or enhanced features found in the Office 2010 applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and OneNote as well as changes to the overall interface and the all new Web Apps
- This course will teach you all of the shared features used in Office 2010
- Focus on features of Office 2010 that will bring your work to a whole new level of professionalism and mobility
- Cover applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, OneNote and more
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
This bundle consists of the following:
- Office 2010: New Features
- Office 2010: Shared Features
- You will have one assignment.
- You will only need to pay £19 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Office 2010: Getting Up to Speed certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate, and printed certificate. تحديث بتاريخ 25 February, 2019
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
نبذة عن معهد 1TRAINING
We believe that online learning should be modern and innovative, which is why we created 1Training. Offering courses on a wide range of topics, we can help you find the career of your dreams, and will help you every step of the way. Cutting edge teaching techniques, a wide range of topics, and the personal touch is our recipe for deliciously simple learning. If you don’t believe us, just ask the 10,000+ people we’ve already helped to realise their full potential.