Spend an hour with Dawn in the Dealing with Difficult People tutorial, and you’ll know exactly what to say and do to defuse volatile situations and bring out the best in people, no matter how difficult they are.
This course is comprised of the following modules:
- Pinpointing Your Triggers
- Culture, Upbringing, and Personality: Your Responses to Difficult Circumstances
- Techniques for Defusing Difficult People and Challenging Situations
- What to Do and Say to De-escalate Volatile people and Situations
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Dealing with Difficult People.
تحديث بتاريخ 20 May, 2018
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ;
نبذة عن معهد Study 365
Study 365 is an online course provider, offering more than 400 courses to students across the globe. We have built a solid reputation which has elevated us to become one of the most trusted and reliable course providers in the online learning marketplace. With over 100,000 students on our books, we’re the preferred choice for many online learners.