During this excellent PowerPoint 2007: Essentials course you’ll learn about themes and schemes – which are the foundation for a solid presentation file, plus numerous new PowerPoint features such as picture effects, text effects, and quick styles, all of which make it easy to create great-looking presentations. Plus, you’ll also uncover more advanced techniques including charts, tables, diagrams and even animations. You will be taught by a professional, and will be given a whole host of insider knowledge to help you get ahead.
This PowerPoint 2007: Essentials course will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- Discover PowerPoint’s drawing tools including soft drop shadows, smooth and elegant gradients, one-click shape formatting, and great effects like reflections and bevels
- Learn how to work with text in your presentations including how to control character spacing and have more precise paragraph and tab settings
- Find out about PowerPoint’s new diagramming tool, SmartArt with lessons showing you how to convert text to SmartArt, and apply formatting to the SmartArt diagram
- Get an introduction to animating your presentation and discover how to animate text, objects, charts and smartart
- Learn how to add sound and video to your presentations
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Seeing Powerpoint With New Eyes
- Understanding The Basics
- Starting Your Presentation
- Formatting Text
- Using Drawing Tools
- Using Pictures
- Working With Smartart™
- Creating Tables & Charts
- Using Animation
- Adding Multimedia
- Making Your Presentation
- Sharing Your Presentation
- Tips & Tricks
- You will have one assignment.
- You will only need to pay £19 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a PowerPoint 2007: Essentials Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate. تحديث بتاريخ 25 February, 2019
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
نبذة عن معهد 1TRAINING
We believe that online learning should be modern and innovative, which is why we created 1Training. Offering courses on a wide range of topics, we can help you find the career of your dreams, and will help you every step of the way. Cutting edge teaching techniques, a wide range of topics, and the personal touch is our recipe for deliciously simple learning. If you don’t believe us, just ask the 10,000+ people we’ve already helped to realise their full potential.