تفاصيل الدورةMeetings are a necessary part of working in any group – they give us the chance to share information, to reach decisions and to get jobs done. But meetings have another important function, which is often forgotten about – group maintenance. A good meeting not only gets work done, but also involves, supports and empowers its participants, creating a high level of energy and enthusiasm. A sense of community and connection to fellow group members is the basis for successful group work. Good facilitation will help you to achieve all of this.
Global Edulink is passionate about training and, as such, provides a course that gets to the very heart of learning what it takes to be an effective facilitator, and essentially a good communicator. Being able to influence a range of meeting or group stakeholders might be challenging, but there’s no need to worry as this course will give you the tools and knowledge required to be able to rise to this challenge. The course teaches you how to carefully prepare for meetings which include setting clear objectives. You’ll also learn how to develop your excellent communication and facilitation skills which together build to enable you to achieve the outcomes you require.
Global Edulink’s Facilitating Meetings and Groups course is designed to meet the specific needs of those wishing to excel within a facilitative role and includes essential presentations such as:
- What are the characteristics of a successful facilitator?
- An examination of the facilitative process
- Internal vs. external facilitators
- Facilitating difficult situations
- And more … (complete course modules are below)
- Identifying Characteristics of a Successful Facilitator
- Process of The Facilitative
- Identifying Internal vs. External Facilitators
- Participatory Groups vs. Conventional Groups
- Learn Facilitation Tools and Techniques
- Techniques for Facilitating Meetings and Work Groups
- Handling Difficult Situations
- Definitions of Facilitative Options
- Understanding Facilitative Leadership
- Creating a Safe & Supportive Learning Environment
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Facilitation and Meeting Skills.
تحديث بتاريخ 03 July, 2018
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound academic background will be advantage to study this course
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course
نبذة عن معهد Global Edulink
Global Edulink is a leading online learning and training provider. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to learn, no matter what their situation, which is why we strive to keep our resources cutting edge and easy-to-understand.
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.