تفاصيل الدورةUnderstanding health and safety is an important part of any job, which is what makes this course so useful. There can be accidents in any workplace, and this Health and Safety course will equip you with the knowledge to keep yourself safe, and an awareness of the steps to take if an accident does occur. The course is comprehensive and covers everything, including a full introduction and overview of Health and Safety in the workplace. As well as this, you will learn the law and policy of health and safety, how to accurately use your workstation, accidents in the workplace, fire safety, your general working environment, how to cope with stress in the workplace, and lone working.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- Explore the Fundamentals
- Identifying Law and Policy
- How to use a Workstation
- Good Posture at your Workstation
- Studying Accidents in the workplace
- What are the First aid requirements
- Defining the Fire Safety
- Analysing your working environment
- Understanding Stress in the workplace
- Guide to Lone Working
- Workplace health, safety and welfare
- Workplace health, safety and welfare Handout
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Employees acting on a health and safety issue
- Hazardous waste produced in an office.
- Disposing of hazardous waste
- Issue of security in the workplace
- Example risk assessment for an office-based business
- Risk assessment
- Working with substances hazardous to health
- Safety signs and signals
- Employers’ Liability
- Slips and trips
- Risk assessment
- Reporting accidents and incidents at work
- Welfare at work
- First aid at work
- The health and safety toolbox
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) at work
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Health and Safety at Workplace.
تحديث بتاريخ 17 May, 2018
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a good grasp of the English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT.
نبذة عن معهد Global Edulink
Global Edulink is a leading online learning and training provider. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to learn, no matter what their situation, which is why we strive to keep our resources cutting edge and easy-to-understand.
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.