تفاصيل الدورةCreated and administrated by the Project Management Institute (PMI), the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner certification is the broadest Agile qualification in the market today. The Agile Certified Practitioner certification proves that you have professional knowledge of agile principles, methodologies and tools. Technology and trends are changing daily, which means we all need to acquire some agility. The need for agile professionals is constantly growing, so now’s the time to prove your agility.
If you are working in organizations using Agile to manage projects, the PMI-ACP provides an opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge of Agile practices. The certification is not limited to project managers or Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential holders, individuals with experience working on Agile project teams can also apply.
Our Agile Certified Practitioner course is comprehensive and covers all the concepts required to be an Agile Practitioner specialist. The course offers comprehensive study guides for all the chapters with examples that explain and illustrate the concepts for the benefit of the student. The concepts are explained in simple language using and proven training methodology, making it easy to understand even the complex topics.
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
- The Process
- Exam Breakdown
- Agile Principles & Agile Software
- Team Members & Extreme Programming
- Dynamic Systems Development (DSDM)
- Crystal Overview & Kanban
- Planning Value & Risk
- Agile Contracting & Earned Value
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Management vs. Leadership
- Boosting Team Performance
- Leadership & Empowered Teams
- Adaptive Planning & Value-Based Analysis
- Planning Differences
- Problem Identifying & Resolution
- Refactoring & Problem Solving
- Project Continuous Improvement
- Demonstrate your level of professionalism in Agile project management practices to employers.
- Increase your professional versatility in both Waterfall and Agile techniques.
- Finally, this course will train you in everything you need to know to pass the exam for the ACP® certification.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
Exam: PMI-ACP ®
Duration: 3 hours
Numbers of Questions: 120 Multiple Choice Questions (100 Scored Questions and 20 Pretest (Unscored) Questions)
PLEASE NOTE: This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately. Click here to book your exam.
PMI-ACP Exam Content and Blueprint:
- Agile Principles and Mindset – 16%
- Value-driven Delivery – 20%
- Stakeholder Engagement – 17%
- Team Performance -16%
- Adaptive Planning – 12%
- Problem Detection and Resolution – 10%
- Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People) – 9%
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ®’’.
- To maintain your PMI-ACP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in agile topics every three years.
تحديث بتاريخ 20 May, 2018
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.
نبذة عن معهد Study 365
Study 365 is an online course provider, offering more than 400 courses to students across the globe. We have built a solid reputation which has elevated us to become one of the most trusted and reliable course providers in the online learning marketplace. With over 100,000 students on our books, we’re the preferred choice for many online learners.