Matthew Loel. T. Hepworth, a long-time Cubase user and Steinberg product specialist, will demonstrate tips and discuss more advanced topics on working with Cubase 4. This Cubase 4 tutorial covers the newly expanded features, the intuitive interface and integration of external audio and MIDI compatible hardware. You will learn the essential information needed to use this software effectively, and this new level of competence will undoubtedly speed up your workflow and boost your creativity. Steinberg Cubase is one of the top workstations available for digital music creation, audio editing, sequencing, and digital audio recording. This training will ensure that you can effectively harness that power.
Matthew was born into an “artsy” family. His father was a musician with a in music, and his mother is a dance instructor. So the arts were very influential during his upbringing. Later, Matt developed an interest in computers. In 1984, he hooked a Prophet 5 to his Commodore 64 with Steinberg’s Pro16 software via MIDI. He was hooked. Since then, he’s become and accomplished musician playing a variety of instruments, including Bass Guitar and Theremin. He works as an independent product specialist for Steinberg, Yamaha, and Tascam. He’s also deeply involved in professional video and photography. But his love of music keeps him busy with teaching, mixing and mastering.
This course is comprised of the following modules:
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: QuickStart
- Module 3: Installation and Setup
- Module 4: Launching Cubase The First Time
- Module 5: Getting Started With Cubase
- Module 6: Operations
- Module 7: Standard Cubase Conventions
- Module 8: Working With MIDI
- Module 9: Recording and Editing MIDI and Instrument Tracks
- Module 10: Things to Know Before Recording Your Audio
- Module 11: Recording Your First Audio Track With a Microphone
- Module 12: Editing Audio Tracks
- Module 13: Adding Inserts, FX Channels, and EQ
- Module 14: Other Track Types and Their Uses
- Module 15: The Mixer Window
- Module 16: Using VST Instruments
- Module 17: ReWire
- Module 18: Using Loops
- Module 19: The Pool
- Module 20: Undo and Redo
- Module 21: Record Modes
- Module 22: Automation
- Module 23: Advanced MIDI Editing
- Module 24: Advanced MIDI Operations
- Module 25: Using MIDI Functions
- Module 26: Using Logical Presets
- Module 27: Advanced Audio Editing
- Module 28: Freezing
- Module 29: Mixing to CD, iPod, and the Internet
- Module 30: Conclusion
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Cubase 4: The Essentials.
تحديث بتاريخ 20 May, 2018
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
نبذة عن معهد Study 365
Study 365 is an online course provider, offering more than 400 courses to students across the globe. We have built a solid reputation which has elevated us to become one of the most trusted and reliable course providers in the online learning marketplace. With over 100,000 students on our books, we’re the preferred choice for many online learners.