This Finance for Non-finance Managers Training Course is a bundle of 7 courses with 25+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. This is not all, you also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete these courses.
This online finance for a non-finance managers course is designed for students and professionals who want to learn Finance but are from a non-finance background. The resources included here are from basics tutorials to medium level concepts of Finance and Accounting.
What are the pre-requisites to this course?
You need just 3 things to be able to go through this whole finance for non-finance course -
- Willingness to learn the foundation of finance: This is the most important thing you are required to have. If you are willing to learn the foundation and you're committed to learn (even when you have a non-finance background and you don't know anything about finance), you will succeed.
- 15+ hours of undivided attention and self-effort: This training will only take you about 15+ hours and you will get a certificate for completion. But what's most important is your self-effort. If you just watch the lectures and don't try yourself, no tool and teaching method will work. Your dedication is utterly important.
- A computer/laptop/mobile + an internet connection: This training will work in any device. All you need is an internet connection. That means you can learn the foundation of finance anywhere - from home, office, relative's place, and also while traveling.
Target Audience of this training
Students of non-finance background: If you have done your graduation in Science or Arts, you wouldn't be able to know anything about finance. In that case, it would be helpful to do this training. Even if you don't need this finance for non-finance course for your profession, this can be a useful tool for understanding the basic financial statements of companies.
Professionals from non-finance background: If you're in a position which doesn't need you to use the knowledge of finance at all, but suddenly while drafting a report you realize that it's better to know the basics of finance, this training is for you.
Entrepreneurs: When you are starting out in business, you need to build the skill that you have never thought you should build. This training will teach you the foundation of finance without any fluff. Just invest 25+ hours of your time and effort and you will be good to go.
If you want to become an investor: If you want to invest in the stocks of the company, it's important that you know the basics first. Of course, only basics will not do if you want to invest professionally. But this training can be a good starting point.
- Accounting:01 - Income Statement
- Accounting:02 - Balance Sheet
- Accounting:03 - Cash Flows Analysis
- EPS - The Concepts of Earnings Per Share (EPS)
- Ratio Analysis Foundation
- Corporate Finance