- مدة الدورة التدريبية: 50 ساعة إبدأ الآن
- معتمدة من قبل: IAO
- طريقة تقديم الدورة: عبر عرض الفيديو
This course will give a detailed account of Itinerary planning, incentive tours & tour costing. This course will give the intricate components and elements involved in tour costing for outbound & inbound tours, cruises, etc. This course will be of immense interest to aspiring students who intend to make a career as a tours specialist and also for those who are already working in tour companies and want to enhance their existing skills.
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Analyze and understand different components of Tour Cost
- Know about Fixed and Variable costing in a tour
- Understand Standard and negotiated Hotel Tariffs
- Understand Standard and negotiated Transporter's Tariffs
- Understand Tariffs of other service providers
- Know about other special activities to be conducted during the tour
- Know about tariffs of services for special events
- Can complete the Tour Costing Sheet
- Be able to arrive at the most competitive tour costing for the given itinerary
- HOTEL TARIFF DATA MANAGEMENT
- CLASSIFICATION OF HOTELS
- ROOM TYPES
- RATING SYSTEM
- TRANSPORTER TARIFF DATA MANAGEMENT
- AIR / SEA / RAIL TRAVEL COSTING
- TOUR COSTING PROCESS
- TOUR COSTING METHODS
- GROUP/INDIVIDUAL TOURS
- SPECIAL EVENTS & COSTING CHALLENGES
- NEGOTIATION SKILLS
نبذة عن معهد Trade-wings Institute of Management
Way back in 1989, Trade-wings Limited, one of the pioneers in the field of Travel and Tourism industry, had conceived the idea of conducting professional courses in the field of Travel, Tourism & Hospitality. This idea took shape in the form of an institute of Management and established formal educational programs to prepare students for careers in the Travel, Tourism, Cargo & Hospitality fields to create professionally trained manpower to meet the ever increasing needs of the industry. This institute, termed as “Trade-wings Institute of Management”, went on to become the largest institute of its kind in India with over 60 learning centers and popularly came to be known as TIM, in the student’s community.
TIM received a boost with IATA / UFTAA authorization which came in 1993. TIM was well received by the Travel, Tourism & Hospitality industry and many of its students were employed in various areas of the industry, not only in India but even in Middle East, North America, Europe & Far East. Today, Over 50,000 of TIM students are working for various Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, Airlines, Hotels, Airline Revenue Accounting companies and Tourism organizations all over India and worldwide. TIM has regular interaction with the industry through various forums & associations of the industry in which TIM is well established as an active member. TIM is also helping industry associations like TAAI to standardize the training for Travel Agency staff.
Why Choose Us
We provide professional and practical courses in Aviation, Travel, Tourism, Hospitality, Air Cargo & Logistics which meet industry standards.