SAP is the worlds 3rd largest IT company with No.1 ranking in ERP solutions providers used by the biggest organisations in the world to help run their companies.
This course is designed for
- Aspiring SAP BW consultants who are looking for Job in BW
- Searching for a new job in BW but faced rejection when interviewer asked ABAP related questions in BW
- Fresher can also opt for this course as it will be a head start for him
In the course you will:
- ABAP Basics
- A Deep Dive in Core ABAP Topics
- Improve logical thinking
##### Learning with Practice ###########
You will learn by watching the instructor actually perform the operation he is instructing on, as he explains step by step how to use and navigate an SAP system.
The training explains SAP from the ground up starting with the absolute basics to ensure you have a thorough grasp of the how best to use SAP enterprise systems.
He slowly works you up through learning the key aspects of SAP systems introducing the Graphical User Interface and covers topics such as setting up favorite transactions, executing transaction code directly and saving your own screen layout for future use.
This course not only gives you an a thorough insight into how the SAP work but is delivered in such a way that everyone who takes the course will have absolutely no problem in understanding all the topics discussed.
This course makes it so easy to learn SAP, you will running transactions and analysing report data in no time.
So not to bog you down with theory this course focuses on learning through a hands-on approach and is packed full of practical step by step examples so that you are using SAP from day one.
Whether you are a new SAP user, Business Analyst, Project Manager or a C-Level executive, this SAP course is designed to be your guide and introduction to SAP systems.
Who is the target audience?
- SAP BW Consultant
- Anyone who needs ABAP in BW Knowledge
- Asset Accounting in SAP Uplatzمدة الدورة التدريبية: Upto 10 Hours
- SAP Technical Bundle Uplatzمدة الدورة التدريبية: Upto 80 Hours