Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Appreciate the cabin crew profession, its origins and current practices
- Describe aircraft types and cabin crew functions
- Manage passenger interactions in a variety of circumstances
- Recall emergency and safety procedures
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Aspiring crew members
- Entry Requirements
Our minimum requirements for this course are the following:
تحديث بتاريخ 01 August, 2019
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum height of 162 cms for male and 157 cms for female or arm reach of 212 cm (on tip toes)
- Can communicate in English
نبذة عن معهد Qatar Skills Academy
theyprovide accredited training, delivered to meet the needs of businesses, designed to produce a transformational step-change in culture and performance.
To support Qatar's national development strategy, theyprovide comprehensive assessment and development to place people in effective roles. theirqualifications assist businesses to demonstrate quality assurance and capability for contract compliance.
To support and provide career pathways in business and management studies, leading to university degrees.
theirlearning methods are flexible. Workplace assessment maximises time spent at work, accreditation of previous skills and experience incentivises learners, no term times mean theyrespond to ytheirbusiness requirements.
theyaim to reduce HR costs by producing a motivated, loyal and flexible workforce with transferable skills. عرض الجميع دورات Qatar Skills Academy