Sales Management Diploma (Level 5) - Upon successful completion, learner will get a Certificate of Completion from ILC.
Sales Management Diploma is one of the Most Selling Marketing Diploma offered by ILC to provide Knowledge about Sales Management to those who are looking to work in Marketing and Business Development Sector. ILC is one of the Leading Online Sales Management Diploma providers in United Kingdom, Sales Management Diploma include important modules that teach learner about their need and succession in their Marketing professional life.
Course OutlineS ales Management Diploma
Level 5 Sales Management Diploma is a Professional Development ;To achieve a Level 5 Sales Management Diploma learner must have to achieve 9 Modules with 90 Credits to get Certificate of Completion from UK Professional Development Academy.
Module 1: Coaching Sales People
- Understand the definition of coaching
- Identify and monitor key information
- Communicate effectively
- Use coaching techniques
- Avoid common mistakes
- Discuss how to create a motivational environment
- Understand the importance of communication and training in motivating sales teams
- Determine steps your organization can take to motivate sales team members
- Understand the benefits of tailoring motivation to individual employees
- Apply the principles of fostering a motivational environment to your own organization
- Understand the factors that contribute to customer objections.
- Define different objections.
- Recognize different strategies to overcome objections.
- Identify the real objections.
- Find points of interest.
- Learn how to deflate objections and close the sale.
- Define your image.
- Control your image.
- Understand how to sharpen your brand.
- Use social media appropriately.
- Manage your brand in a crisis.
- Develop a professional appearance.
- Define your market.
- Know the different types of marketing and ways to use them.
- Learn effective ways of communicating with the customer.
- Know how to set marketing goals and strategies.
- Recognize common marketing mistakes and know how to avoid them.
- Know how multi-level marketing works
- Build contacts
- Recruit new agents
- Be familiar with social media and marketing
- Provide training for recruits
- Network for success
- Manage “Meet and Great” opportunities
- Dress for success
- Write effectively
- Set goals
- Manage media relations
- Plan issue and crisis communication
- Use social media
- Understand different social media platforms
- Identify audience
- Monitor and measure performance
- Consider pros and cons before making decisions
- Know how to conduct market research
- Develop a workable internet marketing campaign
- Recognize your target market
- Understand your brand
- Grasp SEO and website characteristics
- Find and capture leads
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to ILC Moodle, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. ILC Moodle can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 80%. You can retake the test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Moodle for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the Final Assignment(s) / Final Test Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from ILC either in PDF format or Hardcopy.
- Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £40
- Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £60 + postage charges £15
There are no precise requirements for Sales Management Diploma as no prior knowledge and experience of Marketing is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
نبذة عن معهد Inspire London College
Inspire London College is UK’s one of the best distance learning College. ILC started its campus-based educational program in 2013 and in 2016 the college has started its distance learning program and offered various online courses to its international students. Now college has students’ more than 50 countries that are the part of our distance learning program.
ILC’s professional and online diploma courses are accredited by the Training and Qualifications UK (TQUK) and British Awarding Association. Both awarding bodies are highly reputable and are registered with Ofqual. The courses catalogue of Inspire London College is quite extensive which mainly includes the disciplines of project management, hotel management, business administration, accounting and finance, forensic accounting, E-commerce management, event management, construction management, logistics and supply chain management, fashion designing etc.
Campus-based Studies and Distance Learning
Inspire London College offers the candidates to learn according to their own choice as college offers campus-based education as well as distance learning education. Therefore, candidates have an opportunity to learn from their home or if they want to learn at a campus they can join the ILC’s campus-based educational program.