تفاصيل الدورةLevel 4 Diploma in Child Psychology - Endorsed Level 4 Diploma by TQUK
A learner will get Endorsed Diploma Level 4 in Child Psychology Management from Ofqual recognised leading Awarding Body (TQUK).
To understand the Child Psychology or Developmental Psychology the Inspire London College's Child Psychology Level 4 Diploma can be quite help for the you.
Child Psychology Diploma is one of the best course to start your career in the psychology. Inspire London College has designed child psychology diploma for the learners to understand the process of psychological development of a child. The Child Psychology course offers you extensive knowledge areas including the attachment theories, childhood development, the impact of autism on the development of the child, emotional and social development of child etc. This course enables you to understand the psychological problems in developmental stages and introduces the major issues at the infancy, childhood and adolescence period.
This course enables the learners the key areas which are necessary for the psychological development of a child. Further, the course offers an extensive knowledge to understand the impacts of privation, deprivation, autism, separation, and grief on the children. The course also explains that how upbringing of a child influences its personality by describing the personality development process in detail.
Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days in a week. After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available /Moodle.
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an *Endorsed Certificate*from ** an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation **
After taking this course the candidates will be able to understand;
- Different stages of development in children.
- Differentiate between growth and development
- The kinds of Attachment, Theories and Evolution
- Effects of Autism on Child’s Development
- How grief and separation impacts the child psychology
- Different stages of emotional and social development
- The different factors and family life-cycles that influences the development of a child
- The process of personality development in detail
- The problems during infancy, childhood and Adolescence period
Level 4 Diploma in Child Psychology is Endorsed Certificate. To achieve a Level 4 Child Psychology learner must have to achieve minimum 9 units with 90 Credits.
Units / Modules
- Introduction to Child Psychology
- Introduction to Attachment Theories
- Understanding Privation, Deprivation and Autism
- The Impacts of Grief and Separation on Child
- Social and Emotional Development of a Child
- Factors influencing the Development Process
- Problems during Infancy Period
- Understand Childhood Problems
- Understand Adolescence’s Problems
- After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by Inspire London College’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successfully completion of the course learner needs to pay for an *Endorsed Certificate* from ** an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation ** or from Inspire London College (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College (PDF format only) = £40
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hard copy) = £99 + postage charges £15 تحديث بتاريخ 01 February, 2021
Students seeking to enrol for Child Psychology course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
- Basic Knowledge of Information Communication Technologies for studying online
نبذة عن معهد Inspire London College
Inspire London College is UK’s one of the best distance learning College. ILC started its campus-based educational program in 2013 and in 2016 the college has started its distance learning program and offered various online courses to its international students. Now college has students’ more than 50 countries that are the part of our distance learning program.
ILC’s professional and online diploma courses are accredited by the Training and Qualifications UK (TQUK) and British Awarding Association. Both awarding bodies are highly reputable and are registered with Ofqual. The courses catalogue of Inspire London College is quite extensive which mainly includes the disciplines of project management, hotel management, business administration, accounting and finance, forensic accounting, E-commerce management, event management, construction management, logistics and supply chain management, fashion designing etc.
Campus-based Studies and Distance Learning
Inspire London College offers the candidates to learn according to their own choice as college offers campus-based education as well as distance learning education. Therefore, candidates have an opportunity to learn from their home or if they want to learn at a campus they can join the ILC’s campus-based educational program.