- مدة الدورة التدريبية: 5 ساعات إبدأ الآن
- طريقة تقديم الدورة: عبر عرض الفيديو
تفاصيل الدورةDental Nurse Level 3 Online Training
Do you want to start a career in the dental nurse sector or learn more about it?
This dental nurse course is designed by industry experts so that it assists you to have a better understanding of dental nurse.
This training has covered all the latest topics to keep you better prepared for your dental nurse profession.
Enroll now for a successful dental nurse career!
This dental nurse training offers
- Free Certificate
- Lifetime Access
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone interested in learning more about dental nurse skills.
- Students wanting to improve dental nurse skills
Dental nurse course curriculum?
- Lecture 1: Introduction to Dental Assisting
- Lecture 2: Anatomical structures and systems
- Lecture 3: Health and safety
- Lecture 4: Oral disease and pathology
- Lecture 5: Dental radiography
- Lecture 6: Oral hygiene
- Lecture 7: Restorative dentistry
- Lecture 8: Oral surgery
- Lecture 9: Paediatric dentistry
- Lecture 10: Control of pain and anxiety
No formal entry requirements for dental nurse. You need to have:
- Passion for learning
- A basic understanding of the English language
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
وظائف مناسبة لهذه الدورةDental Nurse , Dental Hygienist , Dental Assistant , Dentist , Paediatric Dentist , GP Dentist , Associate Dentist
نبذة عن معهد Course Line
With Course Line, you have access to the best courses - all with one consistent interface.
Course Line is affordable and flexible. We offer an extensive library of courses with over 300 hours of video lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts. It's never too late to learn something new with Course Line
Our courses are designed with busy professionals in mind - they are self-paced, start at any time of the year, and can be completed in as little as 3 months.
Courses that fit in your life with Course Line. We offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts - you can choose what works best for you.