تفاصيل الدورةSage 50 is an accounting management software which is subscription-based and allows the users to work more efficiently. The Sage 50 Accounts for Beginner Learners course is for the beginners who have little or no knowledge about the application.
The course teaches you the basic usage of the sage 50 software including the procedures of data backup, managing accounts, managing customers, invoices, observe entries, VAT returns, and so on.
Shortly, the course will help the small or large business to manage their accounting without spending much money.
The price is for the whole course including final exam – no hidden fees
Accredited Certificate upon successful completion at an additional cost
Efficient exam system with instant results
Track progress within own personal learning portal
24/7 customer support via live chat
Sage 50 Accounts for Beginner Learners has been given CPD and IAO accreditation and is one of the best-selling courses available to students worldwide.
This valuable course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Sage 50 Accounts for Beginner Learners is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
All our courses offer 3 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the full CPD accredited qualification. And, there are no hidden fees or exam charges.
We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
Furthermore, you can check the validity of your qualification and verify your certification on our website at any time.
So, why not improve your chances of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
- Module 1: Program Basics– Set up your program, discover more about the user interface such as toolbar and keyboard options
- Module 2: Restoring and Backing-up Data – Learn about data storage, creating back-ups and restoring them
- Module 3: Basic Setting and Details – Manage financial dates, company details and program dates
- Module 4: The Chart of Accounts – Create, modify and review chart of accounts
- Module 5: Bank Receipts – Enter bank receipts
- Module 6: Bank Payments – Oversee VAT, overheads, assets and bank payments
- Module 7: Financials – Observe the financial state of your company
- Module 8: Customers – Add new customers, use the new customer wizard, and manage their details
- Module 9: Suppliers – Add and edit supplier records
- Module 10: Working with Lists – Utilize lists to sort out records
- Module 11: Batch Invoices – Create customer invoices, check bank accounts and nominals
- Module 12: Service Invoices – Create service, manage line and invoice
- Module 13: Processing Invoices – Process invoices and update ledgers
- Module 14: Product and Services – Duplicate, add items, services and products
- Module 15: Stock Control – Control your stocks through adjustments, activity and returns
- Module 16: Product Invoices – Invoice management for products utilizing multiple platforms
- Module 17: Product Credit Notes – Create credit notes
- Module 18: Reviewing Your Accounts – Review the financial state of your company
- Module 19: Aged Debtors and Statements – Analyse account balances, aged debtors, statements and customer communication history
- Module 20: Customer Receipts – Allocate receipts automatically, manually or partially using discounts and payments on account
- Module 21: Customer Activity – Observe customer activity
- Module 22: Supplier Batch Invoices – Add new suppliers, their account balances and batch invoices
- Module 23: Supplier Payments – Record and observe supplier payments, activity, print remittance and cheques
- Module 24: More about the Nominal Ledger – Journal entries, nominal code activity, ledger graphs and records
- Module 25: More about bank accounts – Learn about bank transfers, combined payments and petty cash transactions
- Module 26: Using the Cash Register – Recording and depositing with the cash register
- Module 27: Bank Reconciliation – Reconcile bank account and carry out group transactions
- Module 28: Recurring Entries – Recurring entry processes including bank set up, adding journals, and deleting recurring entries
- Module 29: VAT Returns – Produce, make, print, reconcile and complete VAT related transactions
- Module 30: More About Reports – Follow the audit trail, period trial balance, profit and loss, and the balance sheet report
- Module 31: Using Dashboards – Use the dashboards effectively
نبذة عن معهد Alpha Academy
نحن شركة مشهورة بتقديم دورات معتمدة للجهات المانحة لأي شخص يرغب في الانتقال بحياته المهنية إلى المستوى التالي.
دوراتنا المعتمدة احترافًا ، فإننا نقدم أيضًا مراجعة سيرة ذاتية مجانية لك خلال 24 ساعة من تقديمها. تتوفر أداة إنشاء السيرة الذاتية الخاصة بك لإنشاء سيرتك الذاتية الشخصية من الصفر!
عند الانتهاء من الدورة التدريبية، يتم إرسال نسخة مطبوعة من شهادتك مع تسليم الإرسال في اليوم التالي ، ونسخة إلكترونية لسجلاتك. هذا شيء عظيم بالنسبة لك إذا كنت ترغب في إضافة التجربة إلى سيرتك الذاتية أو تعليقها على الحائط.