- ISO 9001:2015 Standard overview
- Workshop Conformity Assessment
- Workshop Adequacy Audit for QMS Documentation (Stage 1) as per ISO 19011 and ISO 17021
- Roles and Responsibilities of Auditors
- Introduction to audit-Process Approach Audit
- Workshop- Audit Plan, Check List, Questiong Skill, Listening Skills,
- Onsite Simulated Certification Audit (Stage 2) as per ISO 19011 and ISO 17021
- Certification and Accreditation process
- IRCA registration Process
- Written Examination using IRCA Question paper
Qualification and Eligibility Criteria
For the purpose of IRCA Registration as ISO 9001 auditor , candidates shall have the following Educational qualification and Experience.
Bachelors Degree in any discipline or Diploma ;
At least secondary education. 5 years of work experience or
4 years with a degree.(Including 2 years of field related work experience.
Prior knowledge requirements:
Participants are expected to have prior knowledge on the following
Process approach to QMS auditing
7 Quality management principles of ISO 9000 and
Familiar with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 ;
Students who are not aware of the ISO 9001:2015 standard can attend an IRCA approved QMS foundation program.
استفسر عن هذه الدورة
يمكنك إضافة المزيد من الدورات التدريبية هنا.
سيتم حفظ القائمة.