- الموقع: عبر الإنترنت
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) is one of the most respected forms of psychotherapy in the world today that is primarily used to help people understand the thoughts and feelings that influence their consequent behaviours.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy has strong clinical support from both clients and clinicians who like its collaborative process that uses practical strategies for solving everyday problems. CBT provides a framework of change-focussed techniques, communication skills and language patterns that can be used to introduce positive change into a broad range of social problems, including anger, depression, anxiety, stress and even various addictions.
The presuppositions of CBT suggest that our thoughts and feelings play a crucial role in our following actions. Therefore, a primary goal of CBT is to teach learners that while they cannot control all aspect of the world around them, they can take full control of how they interpret experience and manage their immediate environments.
You can take the thought-provoking idea's, CBT techniques and processes that you will learn throughout this course and action them immediately in areas such as business, coaching, leadership, marketing and even in public healthcare.
What can you expect from this CBT Practitioner Certification Course?
- Discover the origins and structure of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
- Learn how to build stronger personal and vocational relationships.
- Understand the nature of fear, anxiety and other negative emotions.
- Identify how to apply appropriate CBT interventions in specific situations.
- Realise how unhealthy beliefs can impact a person's emotions and consequent behaviours.
- Help others to modify negative emotional responses using the CBT 'ABC' process.
- Understand how to apply CBT principles in a broad range of social and professional contexts.
- Use CBT language patterns and communication styles to promote client engagement with confidence.
- Have the structure and therapeutic framework required for progressing towards becoming a CBT practitioner.
- And Much more ...
Cognitive Behaviour Therapy is the traditional treatment of choice for medical practitioners who are referred clients/patients that struggle with certain destructive on unsociable habits. CBT is a universally recognised system of thought for training people how to identify and reconstruct the negative thought processes, which may be impacting their lives in a negative or unhelpful way.
Unlike some forms of CBT training, which require practitioners to have a broad knowledge of specialist protocols, this course looks at the person as a whole (rather than as a symptom) and teaches a model that can be successfully applied to a wide range of different emotional issues. This course offers you a therapeutic structure through which you can help your clients to achieve lasting emotional and behavioural change.
By the end of the course, you will understand today's most modern concepts, ideologies and techniques that top CBT Practitioners use to facilitate positive change, for both themselves and the clients whom they serve. Upon completion of the course (22 hrs), you will receive your CBT certificate of completion.
This CBT Practitioner Certification Course contains elements from all of the principal 'schools' of psychology, and if you are less than satisfied with the course, claim a full refund within 30 days.تحديث بتاريخ 01 April, 2018
- Diploma in Health and Social Alpha AcademyGBP 12
GBP 254مدة الدورة التدريبية: Upto 3 Hours
- Diploma in Anxiety and Depression Alpha AcademyGBP 12
GBP 254مدة الدورة التدريبية: Upto 14 Hours
- Level 2 Certificate in Physiotherapy Alpha AcademyGBP 10
GBP 206مدة الدورة التدريبية: 9 ساعات