- مدة الدورة التدريبية: تصل إلى 9 شهور
Upon completion of this diploma course, you will be able to work as a Chief Financial Officer.
So what will you learn? All essentials.
- Overview of financial management
- Financial statements, cash flow and taxes
- Analysis of financial statements
- Financial Planning and Forecasting
- The financial environment markets, institutions and interest rates
- Risk and rates of return
- Time value of money
- Bonds and their valuation
- Stocks and their valuation
- The cost of capital
- The basics of capital budgeting
- Cash flow estimation and risk analysis
- Capital structure and leverage
- Distributions to shareholders: Dividends and share repurchases
- Working capital management
- Multinational financial management
- Self-test questions (problems) and their solutions
- Management skills
This course will be assessed on the basis of one assignment. We believe doing practical assignments are the best way to assess the ability of the students and also it is the best way to make them apply what they have learnt into practice. Students can start their assignments from day one and complete the course as soon as they submit their assignment.
تحديث بتاريخ 21 February, 2020
Prior knowledge would be a great advantage